THE REAL RESET
Get clear. Reclaim your power. Take charge of your life.
Do you feel stuck, lost, lacking motivation? Are you reacting to life instead of creating it? It's time to start living deliberately.
It's time for a Real Reset.
THIS ONLINE COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
Get grounded, get peaceful, get clear.
Identify and act upon your purpose.
Take control of your future. No more floundering.
Transform your self-limiting beliefs into a belief system that serves you.
Reclaim your power, have your own back, and stop settling for mediocrity.
If you’re here, it’s because you need a reset.
Maybe you’re not happy with the direction you’re headed in, maybe you’re burnt out, maybe you’re stuck in a rut and need something to shake you out of it.
Whatever your reason, I’ve been there.
That persistent cycle of frustration—feeling like no matter how hard you try, how hard you work—you keep hitting walls, or you make progress in one area only to completely unravel in another.
Sometimes it’s just a low-key hum of ‘you’re meant more for this’—but not knowing how to actually move forward.
The good news?
This feeling usually occurs right before you’re about to undergo change. It’s a pre-emptive sign of growth that *wants* to occur. This is your intuition saying: ‘This is not the right path for you.
You can do better. You need to stop back, regroup, and take action.’
And this is your invitation to listen.
I created this course because like you, I’ve experienced this feeling before—knowing that I needed to reset—but have had no idea where to start.
And so I’ve figured it out, time and time again (in the wildest of circumstances), working out strategies that deliver me into an even better position than before—and now it’s something I’m able to teach others: how to thrive when your life has been turned upside down.
You do this by resetting.
- This course will help you:
• Get grounded, get peaceful, get clear.
• Identify and act upon your purpose.
• Take control of your future. No more floundering.
• Transform your self-limiting beliefs into a belief system that serves you.
• Reclaim your power, have your own back, and stop settling for mediocrity.
- What You walk away with:
A comprehensive blueprint for starting and leading your own mentor circles.
- What's Included:
• The Mentor Circle Methodology I developed and use as for OKREAL circles. This is a crucial foundational tool that is KEY in cultivating the trust that makes circles successful.
• An overview of how to identify your community and determine your participants. • The perfect number of people for circles based on years of experience and trial and error, and options for commitment and frequency.
• The list of boundaries or ‘rules’ we use for our circles that establishes the culture you are creating within the group.
• A step-by-step guide on how to structure your circles, right down to the minute, using the exact tried and tested structure we use for OKREAL.
• Tips on how to lead the group effectively, encourage your participants to engage, and create harmony within the group.
• An outline of the logistics you will need to consider, like timing, space and supplies.
• The exact emails and wording to use when promoting your circles.
• The questions you should ask yourself when considering whether to charge for your circles, and how we came to the decision to charge for ours.
• The exact application form that we use for OKREAL circles, and how we curate the groups.
• The exact script you will need as a circle leader for your 3.5 hour mentor circle.
• The most popular themes for our circles thus far for you to use at your own circles, and questions prompts that I use frequently in the groups.
• Downloadable worksheets, a resource list of all the platforms and software we use, and a checklist for everything you need.
• A constantly updated FAQ module where your specific questions will be answered.
• Access to our Facebook mentor circle group with other people who are also taking the course, connecting you to a wider community and providing a source of ongoing support as you develop your circle program.
- The Stats:
Still not convinced? There is a ton of research to support the range of benefits mentorship offers:
• 71% of Fortune 500 companies have mentoring programs. (Centre for Workplace Leadership, 2016)
• Mentees are promoted five times more often than those not in a mentoring program (Gartner 2006)
• For CEO’s in formal mentoring programs, 84% said mentors had helped them avoid costly mistakes, 84 became proficient in their roles faster, 69% were making better decisons (Harvard Biz Review 2015).
• Mentoring participants are 40% more likely to achieve their goals if they write them down. This increases to 70% if the goals are shared with someone to keep them accountable, such as a mentor. (McCarthy Mentoring)
• How does this course work?
There are 10 modules, each of which is made up of videos, slides, and worksheets. Each module is about 10 minutes to watch, but this doesn’t include the time you’ll need to complete the worksheets.
• Do I need to do it all at once?
You can stop the course at any time, and pick up at any time. We do recommend doing the course in the order of the modules.
• What’s a mentor circle?
A group of 5-7 people who are looking to uplift themselves and each other.
• I’m sometimes asked if I can mentor people. Does this course teach me how to mentor?
Yes. This course goes over tips on how to mentor effectively, but keep in mind we focus on how to create mentor circles as opposed to a one-on-one model mentor model. There is no fixed way to ‘be a mentor’, but we do believe in some baselines for creating space for people to share and feel heard. We go over this in the course. PS. You should invite this person who wants you to be their mentor to your first circle!
• Why do I need this course to run circles of my own?
You don’t! But you probably wouldn’t be here if you didn’t need some guidance. This point of this course is to give you a blueprint to get all set up, so you can get straight into building your community.
• Do I need a community already to start mentor circles?
Nope. This course caters to people who have no community or group, as well as those who already do. Most importantly: mentor circles are a way to start a community.
• Do I put my mentor circle together with my friends or people who I don’t know?
This is up to you. This course works for both people you know, or people you are recruiting who you’ve never met. If you have no community at first, you might need to pull your circle together with a few people you know, which is what we did too!
• Can I run my circles as a business?
You sure can. We don’t get too deep into the intricacies of setting up circles as a business (that would be an entire course within itself), but we do cover things to think about if you’re going to start charging, and how we decided to charge for our circles.
• If I do this course, does that make me an OKREAL ambassador? Can I brand my program as OKREAL circles? We’re flattered by the support, truly! But this course teaches you how to run circles for your own community, brand or business. That said, we’d love for you to spread the word as to how you learnt your ways.
• Am I involved in the circle, or am I just the one running it?
Great question. This course speaks to you as if you are the group leader or guide, but talks you through how the structure differs depending on whether you’re sharing, leading, or both.
• I want to find a mentor. Will this course teach me how to find one?
We hope so, but perhaps not in the traditional way you might think. We don’t match you with a mentor a group or a specific mentor. This course teaches you how to gather likeminded people for a circle, and the goal is for everyone involved (including you) to find a group of people you can call mentors.
• Do I connect with other people online to do this course?
Everyone who purchases this course will be connected to our Facebook Mentor Circle group—so you’ll be able to connect with other people who are part of our course community. If there’s someone in the same city as you, that’s a great opportunity to connect and attend each others circles.
• Still have questions?
Email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you!
When I thought about what I wanted the Real Reset to be: I was driven by the feeling that you get after a really cathartic, motivating talk with your best friend.